Burglar Alarm Installation Solihull
Give us a call on 01218 270 317
Our number one priority is always ensuring your house is as secure as possible at Taylor Burglar Alarm Installation Solihull. We are a local firm with over 25 years of experience. Which has allowed us to become well known across the area of Solihull for our skilled and reliable service.
All of our systems are extremely user friendly and our technicians will give you a full demonstration on how to work it. Once we have installed your alarm system we will give you all relevant paperwork stating you as the sole owner. Therefore you can be assured we have no hidden fees or obligations.
Burglar Alarm Servicing
We highly recommend you to have regular service checks of your alarm structure to ensure it is completely operating. A fully working system is essential for your safety, and is often a necessity in most insurance policies. Your alarm most likely has to be in complete working condition, with an up to date warranty guarantee in order to be eligible for an insurance claim.
Our skilled technicians at Taylor Burglar Alarm Installation Solihull can effortlessly inspect and test your alarm system during a free call-out service. Therefore allowing us to find any problems that may be there, such as broken cables etc. During our maintenance services we also supply you with a new replacement battery. Thus allowing you to have peace of mind.
Regular maintenance and Warranty
Regular maintenance checks are vital in making sure you have a totally working alarm system. As well as make sure you meet the requirements for your insurance policy.
For instance, if a break in does occur you may not be qualified for insurance claims if your system is broken or your warranty has run out. Therefore ensure the protection of your property and your insurance by having on-going alarm checks. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
Choose Taylor Burglar Alarm Installation Solihull
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our company at Taylor Burglar Alarm Installation Solihull. Notably, as we are a local company, we recommend same day or next day service. Also, we offer FREE no obligation call-out service and quotes.
Staying up to date with the digital age is something we take pride in. Therefore we only use the latest, most advanced technology and equipment. This has let us to become well known across Solihull for providing the number one systems.
All of our engineers are NSI Gold accredited. Thus allowing us to exceed industry standards and maintain our 100% customer satisfaction rate.
Get in touch with us
Whether you are ready to book with us, or you would like to make an inquiry, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are always happy to assist. Take the early steps in protecting your house and get in touch.
- Alcott Wood in Moorend Avenue, Chelmsley Wood; 5.7 hectares (14 acres) of semi natural ancient woodland, designated in 2002.
- Babbs Mill in Fordbridge Road, Kingshurst; 24 hectares (59 acres) of mixed grassland, lake and woodland habitats, designated in 2000.
- Bills Wood, in Bill’s Lane, Shirley; 7 hectares (17 acres) of semi natural ancient woodland, designated in 1991.
- Dorridge Wood, in Arden Road, Dorridge; 7.5 hectares (19 acres) of semi natural woodland, designated in 2000.
- Elmdon Park, at Elmdon Manor, Solihull; 4.6 hectares (11 acres) of former walled garden, managed by Warwickshire Wildlife Trust, designated in 1995.
- Jobs Close in Longdon Road, Knowle; 3.5 hectares (8.6 acres) of grassland and woodland with pond, designated in 2004.
- Palmers Rough, in Jacey Road, Shirley; 6.5 hectares (16 acres) of semi natural woodland, designated in 2000.
- Malvern & Brueton Park in Old Warwick Road, Solihull; 30 hectares (74 acres) of mixed grassland, woodland and marsh, designated in 2002.
- Millisons Wood, in Albert Road, Meriden; 11 hectares (27 acres) of semi natural ancient woodland, designated in 1993.